Friday, January 23, 2009

T is for Tortoise

I have always wanted a pet tortoise.  What has stopped me?  I hate to jump into things, that's what.  Tortoises live forever.  If I were to get a tortoise it may very well outlive me.  But that's what's appealing to me (not the outliving part, the long life part). 

They're not something you can cuddle with or teach tricks to, but I'm sure they can offer some calm companionship for many years to come.

1 1815546233_4ffe6fb9dc

Aww, who wouldn't want one?  These guys are Russian tortoises, by the way. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG. he's adorable. i have always wanted one too! turtles are my favorite animal...but we had a neighbor growing up who had tortoises and they were just the coolest! i always wanted one :D

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online