Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fusing Fine Silver

This weekend I finally took the leap into fusing fine silver.  It's something that I have always wanted to try, but I kept telling myself I didn't have the skills, needed to take a class, or didn't have the money.  Finally I decided to stop making excuses and I learned how to fuse without taking a class and I made a few rings this weekend:

Fine Silver RingsFine Silver RingsFine Silver Rings  

My technique is still a little rough right now but these rings turned out lovely and their rough and hammered look makes them feel a little more natural and organic.

1 comment:

  1. love it! I want to learn too, and have looked into taking a class - I'm more inclined to do it your way - just jump in and try :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online