Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good-bye and Hello

I hope everyone's New Years celebration was safe and joyous!  I'm happy to see the end of 2008 as it was a good year for me.  I turned 21 and began my senior year in college and managed to make good grades.  I moved into a beautiful new home and had a wonderful vacation to Hawaii to visit some wonderful friends.  I have been fortunate to have good health as well as a healthy family and friends.  And lastly, I had fun exploring what Etsy had to offer me and have learned so much!

I'd like to start this year off totally fresh with intentions of keeping all of my goals in mind at all time.  I want to do things to better myself as an individual, as a daughter and sister, as a student, and also as a business owner.  I only have two quarters left at UW but I want to try as best as I can to maintain good grades, consistently improve my business, and search for new opportunities for after I graduate, all at the same time. 

Some random personal goals for 2009:

  • Cook dinner from scratch twice a week
  • Exercise 3 times per week
  • Spend more time with the pooches
  • Drink more water
  • Read all the books I have waiting for me on my bookshelf
  • save money for a new laptop

Some business goals for 2009

  • Participate in at least 3 major crafts fairs
  • Use up all the beads I have before I buy more
  • Participate in at least 10 farmer's markets
  • Master the art of fusing fine silver
  • Create at least 4 pieces per week
  • Make new wholesale clients

That's just a few of them and I hope to come back to these lists to make sure I'm keeping up on my word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online