Friday, February 20, 2009

India

Today I decided that I would like to spend some traveling for a few months, perhaps after I graduate.  I've narrowed it down to either Borneo or India, probably India since I hear they are vegetarian-friendly :)  I don't have a ton of knowledge on these countries so it could always change, but I've been contemplating this for a while now. 

I just really need some change in my life.  The past few months have been really blah for me and I decided today that I can't let this continue to happen.  I'm young and want to be ambitious so this is my chance!

Elephant Wishes

spices

Bride'sHennaHands

Has anyone been to India before?  What was your experience like???

 

3 comments:

  1. I've never been, but my advice... Do it! Travel! Experience as much as you can! Enjoy life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been!!
    It looks like a great place to travel.

    Love the body art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been..have been to Europe though..and that rocked! Go for, I say. You will have a blast I am sure, and see a lot of different things!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online